Monday, January 16, 2017

Leadership Training Meeting


Well it's been a great week. We had a leadership training meeting and I had a work visit with the zone leaders, so I didn't get to work full time in my area, but we are doing the best we can. I know that when we do everything in our power in a cheerful manner, that the Lord blesses us with miracles. We can be calm that we have done our part and let the Lord work in His way.

I know that the Gospel is true. I know that the Savior Jesus Christ atoned for our sins and that they can truly be 100% washed away if we repent and apply the Atonement. I know that the Plan of Salvation brings us a lot of Joy.


Denis was baptized

Our investigator Denis got baptized this weekend! We were teaching him with Elder Maldonado, but he went on vacation out of Lima for more than a month. Anyways he came back looking for us so he could get baptized. Awesome!

A view of Ancón (but not quite my area)

Our district at "el mirador" (the lookout)

Today we went for a ride in the "anconetas", a cool tricycle style vehicle that takes you for a ride along the beach of Ancón.

In the "anconetas" along the beach

We also ate real hamburgers and we bought ice cream cones from a legit ice cream shop we found (super rare here). We also visited the city museum and played volleyball.


No comments:

Post a Comment