Monday, April 3, 2017

Thoughts on General Conference

Elder Vidal and I

I feel like this LDS General Conference was literally personalized just for me. It was really inspiring. I had a couple of personal questions coming into conference that I wanted receive more spiritual enlightment. One of those questions is how can I improve my personal relationship with my Savior?

The strongest answer I received was that I need to keep doing the small and simple things on a daily basis. Even though it may seem a little unrelated at times, or perhaps cumbersome, if I stick to it, and have a great attitude, things will work out! I've had some stressful moments, but I've literally felt the Savior lift me up and help me see the bright future ahead. I know He knows each of you individually and He wants to help you.

When in doubt, keep trying!

(see https://www.lds.org/general-conference?lang=eng)

p-day with other elders in the zone - playing........soccer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment