Monday, January 18, 2016

¡No hablo inglés!

It's getting harder and harder to write letters home in English when my brain defaults to Spanish haha. It's cool to here about the missionary work going on back home! It's so different here haha. I think it's because of how different the culture is here. Our mission president is really powerful. I've never met someone with a stronger testimony of Joseph Smith. I've been thinking a lot this week about the Holy Ghost. I've learned from experience that by His power, our investigators can really feel the power of our message and be converted. Not to mention that it's only by the this power of the Holy Ghost we can preach the Gospel. I don't have much more time, but thanks for your support, and from the whole family. Love you guys!

Elder Evan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment