Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Quick Update

I'm officially 3 weeks into my training at the Missionary Training Center here in Lima, Peru! Everything here is so different, but a lot of fun! I am learning so much as a missionary.

My Spanish is coming along really well too! I'm so glad I took Spanish in high school, it helps so much. The native Latino missionaries here are fun to talk to. They all think I'm related to Joseph Smith when they see my nametag.

I don't have a lot of time to email today, but next week I should hopefully have more time to email more. Feel free to respond with questions!

I miss home a lot, but the work here is so great and I feel the Spirit so strongly, I know I am in the right place. Thanks for your support!

Soccer field at the Peru MTC

Taking a break to play soccer on our p-day

No comments:

Post a Comment